[squid-users] Squid-3.5.27 MITM stopped work after few minutes

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Aug 31 10:03:26 UTC 2018

On Friday 31 August 2018 at 11:53:13, Денис Степанов wrote:

> Good day!
> I have a some problem with Squid-3.5.27: after working of 15-20 minutes
> appears problem with SubjectAlternativeName for any HTTPS websites (for
> more details see
> https://forum.netgate.com/topic/134054/squid-3-5-27-ssl-custom-works-few-mi
> nutes-mitm-breakdown ).

That thread seems to deal exclusively with Chrome as the browser.

Please can you try the same tests with other browsers (Firefox, Safari, Opera,
Edge, whatever you have available) and report whether the results are
different?

> P.S. I can attach logs of last 5 minutes Squid's working and config file in

Yes, please do that (rather than posting multiple copies of the same message).

Regards,

Antony.

--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End.  It's a
play on words.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.