[squid-users] Error_directory to https not work

Rodrigo Cunha rodrigo.root.rj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:13:39 UTC 2018

Dears,
My squid_http work fine and deny request to https too. But when i request
https(secure port 443) links deny in file (black_list) my squid not report
error_directory files, when i send request to http(insecure port 80) domain
the squid report with error_directory.

What a happen with my squid?Follow my squid.conf.

###
### Configurações Locais ###
cache_mgr rodrigo.root.rj at gmail.com
visible_hostname lamplus.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
error_directory /usr/share/squid3/errors/pt-br/
###
### Squid Generico Cache ###
cache_mem 512
maximum_object_size_in_memory 4 MB
cache_dir  ufs /var/cache/squid3 3000 16 256
access_log /var/log/squid3/access.log squid

cache_mem 256 MB
cache_swap_low 90
cache_swap_high 95
maximum_object_size 10000 KB
minimum_object_size 0 KB
maximum_object_size_in_memory 4000 KB

acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 80          # http
acl Safe_ports port 21          # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443         # https
acl Safe_ports port 70          # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210         # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535  # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280         # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488         # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591         # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777         # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

###
### ACL ###
acl local1 src 10.0.0.0/24
acl local2 src 10.0.1.0/24
acl blacklist dstdomain "/etc/squid3/negados.list.acl"
#acl fb dstdomain .facebook.com
###
### Controle de Acesso ###
http_access deny !Safe_ports