[squid-users] https requests the squid rejects the connection

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Aug 20 18:49:47 UTC 2018

On Monday 20 August 2018 at 19:20:52, Marcelo J. Martinez wrote:

> hello,
> sorry but I do not write in english I had to translate it with google.
>
> I have a problem with the proxy server, install it with the default
> parameters with the following modifications:

1. Which version of Squid do you have installed?

2. Which operating system / distribution, and version, have you installed it
on?

3. Have you configured your browser to use the proxy, or are you using Squid's
intercept mode to proxy connectiosn which the browser thinks are going direct
from it to the web server?

Antony.

--
"The future is already here.   It's just not evenly distributed yet."

 - William Gibson

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.