[squid-users] Squid + Squidguard Youtube URL video filtering

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:51:08 UTC 2018

Dear Amos, I've tried to sniff the HTTP requests when I ask for:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ff9sDLGtnK8?rel=0&showinfo=0

After that I've created a Squidguard exception list as below:

ytimg.com
googlevideo.com
googleapis.com
www.youtube.com/embed/ff9sDLGtnK8?rel=0&showinfo=0

But I can't see the video yet.

Please I need to know if using Squidguard it's just impossible to do
this exception, so in this case I forget it.

Thanks a lot again!!!