[squid-users] simple question Installed squid right now all internet access is blocked

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Aug 16 11:27:00 UTC 2018

On Thursday 16 August 2018 at 13:22:38, Oldman wrote:

> The answer is simple :)
>
> Are you kidding?

No.

> Why do you want my proxy  ip ?

Because it may be relevant to understanding why your proxy is disallowing
requests from your computer.

> I do not have the knowledge but did you think I was stupid?

No, I do not think you are stupid; you are clearly just inexperienced with
networking.

> Ha Ha  you do not want to help

You can believe that if you choose to.  I think I have been extremely helpful
to you so far, especially given the amount of information you have provided
about what you are trying to do and what problems you're running into.

At the very least, show us what appears in your Squid access log file when you
make a request from the browser.

Antony.

--
The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.