[squid-users] simple question Installed squid right now all internet access is blocked

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Aug 16 11:11:39 UTC 2018

On Thursday 16 August 2018 at 13:05:31, Oldman wrote:

> Abour your question number 8
>
> This is the screenshot
>
> https://ibb.co/j4DcLp
>
> I just tested trying to access websites

Okay, so firstly that tells me you're using Squid 3.1.23 and not 3.4 as I had
assumed for CentOS 6.

Secondly please tell us:

 - the IP address of the computer you're running the browser on

 - the IP address of the machine running Squid

 - what appears in Squid's access log (probably found at
/var/log/squid/access.log, but I'm not a CentOS user, so this might not be
completely accurate) when you try to visit a website.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I bought a book about anti-gravity.  The reviews say you can't put it down.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.