[squid-users] Allow one country only be able to use squid proxy?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Aug 16 09:50:23 UTC 2018

On Thursday 16 August 2018 at 11:39:29, Oldman wrote:

> I can get block of a country ip from
>
> https://www.ip2location.com/blockvisitorsbycountry.aspx
>
> Where to put that in conf file so I from a particular country only can
> access internet?

Er, you are suggesting that you will run a Squid proxy which can be used by
anyone with an IP address in a certain country?

Who are you trying to provide proxy services to?

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

 - Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.