[squid-users] microsoft list

Vacheslav m_zouhairy at skno.by
Tue Aug 14 11:08:25 UTC 2018

Well since you asked and are actually interested, I am going to reveal the secret just like Vanunu and  Rabin. The program is called disable win track!
But what I don't understand is that too many people get to understand stuff like split and peak and tls and even tougher technical stuff but when it comes to health, they just trust their wizard is giving them the right magic potion! No one would break a thermometer and drink its contents but that is exactly what most do to their dearest beloved ones with disaster loaded needles!