[squid-users] Squid as reverse proxy for two or more webs

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Aug 10 21:43:57 UTC 2018

On Friday 10 August 2018 at 20:13:06, erdosain9 wrote:

> Thanks to all!!
> Now is working fine.
>
> Just, one question to know... i make this accessible from the internet...
> so, i create some acl 0.0.0.0/0 and it's working.
> But.. this is a security issue??? or it's ok declare that ACL.

If you want everyone / anyone on the Intenet to be able to get to your
servers, that is the obvious (and correct) ACL to use.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Bill Gates has personally assured the Spanish Academy that he will never allow
the upside-down question mark to disappear from Microsoft word-processing

 - Lynne Truss, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.