[squid-users] Squid as reverse proxy for two or more webs

erdosain9 erdosain9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:15:08 UTC 2018

Hi to all.
I was reading several tutorials and I can not find what I'm doing wrong.
I want to use squid to redirect to these two sites that are both within my
domain.

In my internal dns I have declared both servers, with their corresponding
ips, also squid.

reverse.mydomain.lan 192.168.1.21 (SQUID)

php.mydomain.lan 192.168.1.223
ticket.mydomain.lan 192.168.1.246

In addition to the internal DNS, I have the / etc / hosts configured with
these values:
[root at squidReverse ~]# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4
#::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
localhost6.localdomain6
192.168.1.21  reverse.mydomain.lan
192.168.1.246 ticket.mydomain.lan
192.168.1.223 php.mydomain.lan

This is the configuration of the squid referring to the reverse proxy:

http_port 192.168.1.21:80 accel vhost

cache_peer 192.168.1.246 parent 80 0 proxy-only name=ticket
cache_peer 192.168.1.223 parent 80 0 proxy-only name=php

acl ticket_acl dstdomain .MYDOMAIN.lan
http_access allow ticket_acl
cache_peer_access ticket allow ticket_acl

acl php_acl dstdomain .MYDOMAIN.lan
http_access allow php_acl
cache_peer_access php allow php_acl

With this config when i go to reverse.mydomain.lan (from a web browser) i
get the ticket web, but how i can go to the second web?? php web??

I dont get it. if i go to ticket.reverse.mydomain.lan i dont nothing, It
does not even come to squid, neither with php.reverse.mydomian.lan

Thanks to all.