[squid-users] 4.1 exception PageStack.cc(106)

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Aug 7 17:55:36 UTC 2018

On 08/07/2018 11:04 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> Do you have any idea then why the cunt of used slots should be over
> 2^32?

I suspect this is a Squid bug. We have seen the same symptoms while
working on not-directly-related bug 4823. I do not know whether OP
suffers from the same underlying problem. Unfortunately, I do not
remember the exact explanation for the bug we saw.

FWIW, there is a work-in-progress Factory PR that may eventually fix
this bug as a side effect of other upcoming Rock improvements[1]. That
PR, including its description, is not ready for the official review, and
may change a lot until it is ready.

Alex.
[1] https://github.com/measurement-factory/squid/pull/10