[squid-users] Squid File descriptors warning

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 7 09:25:40 UTC 2018

Hai Amos,

Yes, true, but if systemd-sysv is installed, and it probley is, you might hit this bug.
Systemd is calling the sysv script.

I tried to find it, the bug report but ive to much things here trown at my head atm, sorry.

My production squid = 3.5.27 and no problems.  ( also rebuilded from sid at the time.)
The squid 4.1 from debian sid runs fine also.

My best advice, checkout that 4.1 example for systemd and start using that.

Greetz,

Louis