[squid-users] Increasing Squid 128 Max Connection Limit

Sneaker Space LTD admin at sneakerspace.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:08:35 UTC 2018

Hello,
Im looking for help in regards to compiling and installing squid on a Linux
server with the option to increase its max connection limit. I understand
after some research that ,  '   ./configure
CXXFLAGS="-DMAXTCPLISTENPORTS=XXX" '  , is the configuration option to use
but after hours of attempts and paying 2 different freelancers to try and
get it to work, I still cant seem to get its max connection limit
increased. If anyone has any knowledge on how to get it done your help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Have a good day!
Tim