[squid-users] Bounces

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:04:05 UTC 2018

I am using the same account to many other lists without such bounce
reports. It could be that others are not sending such reports. I will see
if i can find any logs at gtmail.

Thanx,
Alex

On Aug 4, 2018 19:18, "Goetz Schultz" <squid.expire2019 at suelze.de> wrote:

It seems this happens from time to time. Despite my setting to "accept
all", I have drops from various mailing lists due to bounces. Why? No idea.

Thanks and regards

  Goetz R. Schultz

On 04/08/18 16:48, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> On 04.08.18 18:29, Alex K wrote:
>> I have been receiving lately the following from the list:
>>
>> Your membership in the mailing list squid-users has been disabled due
>> to excessive bounces
>>
>> Any known issues with the list?
>
> I don't think so. It's possible that your mailserver (gmail) refused some
> mail in the last few days.
>
> Did not happen to me. I don't know if gmail provides logs related to your
> account...

  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
   X   against HTML e-mail
  / \
 This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.