[squid-users] Squid 3.5.10 - slow upload speed

SaRaVanAn saravanan.nagarajan87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:41:57 UTC 2018

We are using Squid 3.5.10 for caching. It looks like upload is very slow
when it goes through squid . If we disable the squid, upload speed is good.
When we analyse the packet captures, it seems squid is dividing HTTP POST
request into multiple segments of 39 bytes each even though link is capable
of pushing 10 Mbps. We don't see this issue in squid 3.1.  Do we have any
known issue in squid 3.5.10 with respect to upload?