[squid-users] IP Lookup Failure

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Apr 11 19:47:29 UTC 2018

Hey Aaron,

If you will disclose your squid.conf and\or "squid -kparse" output it might help to understand.
The Eui48.cc file is there for a mac address lookup as far as I remember so I'm not sure what is causing it.

With more relevant details we might be able to help you understand what's wrong if at all.

Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/
Linux System Administrator