[squid-users] Ideas for better caching these popular urls

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Apr 11 16:56:08 UTC 2018

Hey Omid,

I will try to use a file format similar to this:
## FILENAME = unixtime-sha256
ESPMOD icap://127.0.0.1:1344/dumper ICAP/1.0
date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:52:13 GMT
encapsulated: req-hdr=0, res-hdr=105, res-body=413
preview: 0
allow: 204
host: 127.0.0.1:1344
Socket-Remote-Addr: 127.0.0.1:55178

GET http://ngtech.co.il/index.html HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:52:13 GMT
Last-Modified: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 20:19:05 GMT
Server: nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)
Vary: Accept-Encoding
## EOF

I have a prototype that I wrote three years ago but it needs to be polished for general use.
I will update when I will have some progress.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator