[squid-users] How to configure Icap can improve the performance of proxy?

赵 俊 jun357572957zhao at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:11:08 UTC 2018

My Squid  with configuration of Icap like this:

 #icap
icap_enable on
icap_preview_enable on
icap_preview_size 1024
icap_send_client_ip on
adaptation_meta X-Client-Port "%>p"
icap_206_enable on
icap_persistent_connections off

icap_service service_req reqmod_precache 0 icap://192.168.10.200:1344/echo
icap_service service_res respmod_precache 1 icap://192.168.10.200:1344/echo
adaptation_access service_res allow all
adaptation_access service_req allow all

When I configured the Icap parameter of Squid , the number of new connection or the number of concurrent connections  was less than half as only Squid running.
So how to configure Icap can improve the performance of proxy?