[squid-users] Proxy through another proxy possible?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Apr 10 01:30:05 UTC 2018

Hey Amos,

Would a PROXY protocol based "router" or "load balancer" be fine also?
I tested the PROXY protocol v1 against squid v3.5 at the time and It was working very well.
I believe that if the requirement is to be able to route specific clients to a specific proxy it should  be or might be done with as lowest CPU as possible.
It will however change for the case when the local proxy also needs to process specific traffic.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator