[squid-users] Squid is very slow after moving to production environment

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Apr 9 20:06:53 UTC 2018

On Monday 09 April 2018 at 21:53:26, Roberto Carna wrote:

> I've just changed the new proxy to test environment and it works very
> well again....I get lost.

What does that change involve?  I'm trying to understand what is different
between your "test" environment and your "production" environment, especially
since you say they both have the same IP address.

Antony.

--
A user interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it means it doesn't work.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.