[squid-users] Squid is very slow after moving to production environment

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:00:21 UTC 2018

Dear, I have implemented a server with Dansguardian 10.2.1.1 and Squid 3.5.23-5.

I've tested it with 5 users for along 2 months and always it worked OK.

But today when a moved it to production environment, it worked but
very very slow. I've just changed hostname and IP, in order to match
with the old proxy server and flush de ARP table of the firewall
(because ths server has the same IP but different MAC Address)....and
no more. And let me say that in production environment, there are
30-40 users at all, it's not a big number of users at all.

Where can I start to see in order to analyze the problem? Any idea to help me?

Thanking in advance, regards !!!

Robert