[squid-users] unique access.log for specific ACLs

Joey Officer JOfficer at istreamfs.com
Mon Apr 9 14:10:54 UTC 2018

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I could not find an archived discussion on the same topic.  Is it possible to assign a unique log file output to a specific ACL?  The use case is that we've begun blocking certain sites and we would like to begin logging the attempted access.

I'd suspect something similar to the following:

(squid 3.5.12)
#blocking
acl isf_blacklist dstdom_regex "/etc/squid/block.txt"
access_log daemon:/var/log/squid/blocked.log isf_blacklist
http_access deny isf_blacklist
deny_info TCP_RESET isf_blacklist

Appreciate any guidance that can be provided.

Joey