[squid-users] Fwd: Outbound IPv6/128 - Possible ?

kalice caprice kalicecaprice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:04:33 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to bound mutiples IPv4:Port entry to a different outbound IPv6
this way:

http_port 94.xxx.xxx.204:10001 name=1
acl ip1 myportname 1
tcp_outgoing_address 2a01:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:eb7c:8336 ip1

http_port 94.xxx.xxx.204:10002 name=2
acl ip2 myportname 2
tcp_outgoing_address 2a01:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:096f:b369 ip2

http_port 94.xxx.xxx.204:10003 name=3
acl ip3 myportname 3
tcp_outgoing_address 2a01:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:5fe0:eba8 ip3

etc.

I was not able to get it working, the cache.log is giving me (99) cannot
assign requested address and fallback to the IPv4 address as an outbound
address.

I added the full IPv6 block inside the route -6 just in case, like this:
ip -6 route add to local 2a01:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx::/64 dev lo

Squid Cache: Version 3.5.23

I coudn't find anyone having the same problem while searching around so I'm
stuck and looking to know if it's possible or not to do it this way, if yes
what am I missing ? And if not, is there a way to randomize the end part of
the last 3 blocks of a /64 and if yes how ?

Thanks!