[squid-users] allways_direct SSL

j.emerlik j.emerlik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:56:57 UTC 2018

(squid 3.5) I have in my config acl for some domains like:

acl mydomains dstdomain "/usr/local....."

and

cache_peer_access 10.10.x.x allow mydomains

so all http traffic to domains from my list is forwarded (port 80) to
another squid and that's works correct but only for port 80, traffic to
port 443 does work probably because there in config is set:

allways_direct allow SSL_ports

and forwarding to my another squid not working.

I would like forward mydomains to another squid and rest of ssl connections
should use allways_direct.

How to exclude domains from my mydomains list allways_direct allow
SSL_PORTS ?

Regards
MattX