[squid-users] Disable SSLv3 Not working

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Apr 3 06:15:44 UTC 2018

On 03/04/18 03:48, squid wrote:
> I missed that I needed that setting (sslproxy_options) in a reverse proxy mode of operation. We haven't had to use any pf the sslproxy_* options.  I'll test that and see if it takes care of the issue.

It may or may not, that depends on the answer to the question you did
not answer yet - about which connection the handshake came from:
  squid->client or server->squid.

> Does this option need to be placed anywhere specifically in the config?

No specific position.

> Also, does this require and other sslproxy_* options.  Our goal is to just stop Nessus from flagging for sslv3.   Thanks

The sslproxy_* directives are independent in regards to ordering, but
some of them (ie options and ciphers) interact with what they
permit/forbid the library to do.