[squid-users] Make all IPv6 ips on system to be used as a proxy

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Sep 30 21:21:48 UTC 2017

Anyone mentioned tproxy?
It works for me...

Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/
Linux System Administrator
Mobile: +972-5-28704261
Email: eliezer at ngtech.co.il

From: squid-users [mailto:squid-users-bounces at lists.squid-cache.org] On Behalf Of xpro6000
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 00:02
To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
Subject: [squid-users] Make all IPv6 ips on system to be used as a proxy

I have multiple IPs on my Linux system and I need one of my programs to be able to choose which IP to use. One way to achieve this is to use a proxy server. But with Squid's default config file, the IP I connect to, is not the IP used for the outgoing connection.

Is there anything I can do to enable Squid to use the same incoming IP for the outgoing IP?