[squid-users] Squid radius Authentication

Pascal Schäfer p.schaefer at creapptive.de
Sat Sep 23 16:05:41 UTC 2017

Dear Amos,

I have another question to the key_extras for auth_param basic key_extras.
It is possible to give the helper more than one key_extras argument?
Maybe like this:

auth_param basic key_extras %macro
auth_param basic key_extras $macro

or

auth_param basic key_extras %macro %macro

And I tried some key_extras but the only usefull key_extras was %rp,
where I get /site/ from the URL: https://subdomain.domain.com/site/.
And when I try to use %rq my squid tell me an Error that he can't parse
the config file.
I wish I could get the whole URL from the squid.

Maybe do you know why that happens?
Or it isn't it the right key_extras %macro?
The most of the other %macros gives me the "-", which means that the
information is not available in this moment, where the authentication
helper get the username and password.

My squid version is squid 3.5.23-5 compiled from the sources of a debian
distribution (apt-get sources ... ).
I used these references for squid:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/auth_param/
http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/logformat.html