[squid-users] squid-users Digest, Vol 37, Issue 50

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Fri Sep 22 06:40:30 UTC 2017

On 22/09/17 14:37, Sukhbaatar T wrote:
> Hello. Yesterday virus attack my squid proxy server. Lost my all config.
> Can you give me congfig file normal for Windows. 50gb size on hdd for
> cash, youtube, fb cashing, 8 gb ram. Forgot many command line for quick
> access. Forgot link for example.

Windows specific details can be found at:
  <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/Windows>

For the MITM settings required to cache Facebook, info can be found here:
  <https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SslPeekAndSplice>

YouTube is more difficult, the devs there are actively preventing
caching. You will have to find out whatever your previous solution was
and redo it.

The rest is general Squid use you should be able to find with a quick
web search, if not checkout the FAQ in the wiki linked above.