[squid-users] very slow squid response

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Sep 19 11:02:45 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 19 September 2017 at 11:34:37, Antony Stone wrote:

> Is the direct traffic still being routed through the Squid server (you say
> you're using tproxy, so I assume this is an intercept machine with the
> traffic going through it between client and server)?

Apologies - with WCCP this is not true.  It would be good to know more about
your hardware / network / WCCP setup, though.

(As well as the answers to the questions in my previous email.)

Regards,

Antony.

--
Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> > Top-posting.
> > > What is the most annoying way of replying to e-mail?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.