[squid-users] Squid radius Authentication

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Sep 17 03:57:20 UTC 2017

Hey,

What kind of authentication do you want\need? Basic?
Depends on your needs there might be a helper that you can use.
If you have only two domains\subdomains it's one thing but if you have more then these then the program would be different.

If I will have more details I might be able to answer your question and I maybe even have a radius authentication helper written somewhere which I can pull.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator