[squid-users] Website pointed to 127.0.0.1

Matheus Fernandes matheusvf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:58:49 UTC 2017

Hello!
I have a fqdn that points to 127.0.0.1, when I try to access it through
squid, I get an error. I need to make it process on the same machine that
made the request, and not on squid server. I tried using always_direct
directive, but squid always tries to process at the server side.

This issue is the same presented at
http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2015-May/003477.html
except that in my case I have hundreds of computers running squid, making
it a lot difficult to put an exception on every single browser.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks