[squid-users] Http write cache

Olivier MARCHETTA olivier.marchetta at outlook.com
Mon Sep 11 12:50:08 UTC 2017

Thank you Amos for this enlightenment.
I really do appreciate your help.
I will stay with the reverse proxy configuration for our POC.
We need more to cache the libraries data reads than the writes at the moment.
And the next version of OneDrive client should help with the asynchronous writes.
Still, it will download from the Cloud so Squid is necessary in all cases.

Thank you.
Regards,
Olivier MARCHETTA