[squid-users] TLS: 1st time w/intermediate cert: not working; ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

L A Walsh squid-user at tlinx.org
Thu Sep 7 21:46:22 UTC 2017

Yuri wrote:
> Ooooops,
>
> miss end of message :)

---
    I did search first! ;^)

> Check all CA's chain. It is possible your root CA's bundle not complete.

---
    Likely problem...

> I usually use root CA's from Mozilla (added to squid.conf as one file)
> and own self-supported intermediate CA's list (file).

----
How often do they update?  I.e. should I set up a cron job to download
and concatenate the CA's?  Is there a preferred D/L URL?

> But in addition I'm using Squid 5.x with working cert's downloader ;)

----
:^/  --- hmmm.... and I'm not even running 4.x... *ouch*...

Is that going to be backported to 3.x?  Isn't 4.x the beta/devel version,
or is it 4.x=beta and 5.x=devel?

Tnx!
-l