[squid-users] How to setup squid as reverse proxy to intercept Office365 traffic

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Sep 5 22:08:55 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 05 September 2017 at 22:19:03, SShukla wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I am trying to setup squid as reverse proxy to intercept office365
> traffic.

Why do you want to set up a *reverse* proxy for Office 365 traffic?

Are you running Office 365 servers and want some sort of front-end for them?

I thought Microsoft ran all the Office 365 servers, and everyone else was just
clients - in which surely what you need is a *forward* proxy.

> The configuration we need to do in squid.conf file, I need help with that.
> Could anyone provide me sample config file that would help me set this up? or
> any directions will be much appreciated.

Please explain what you are trying to achieve - what problem you are trying to
solve - what you want to happen as a result of inserting this "magic Squid
box" into your network.

Once we know that, we might be able to help you constructively.

Regards,

Antony.

--
The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.