[squid-users] squid cpu usage

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 12:34:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

During the last 3 days my Squid process has gone wild with 100% CPU usage once a day. Since this is a production system (never had this issue before), I "quickly restart" the Squid daemon, and that solves the issue until the next day.
Restarting takes quite a while...

Next time I get a 100% squid process that brings my proxy to a crawl HTTP-wise, what can I try in order to get more info, and possibly see the cause of this?
Would squidclient mgr:info shed some light on this?

Squid Object Cache: Version 3.5.27-20170916-re69e56c

Thanks,

Vieri