[squid-users] Opera (Win7SP1-x64) not connecting to google.com because of "HSTS"?

L A Walsh squid-user at tlinx.org
Mon Oct 23 23:28:49 UTC 2017

Yuri wrote:
> Sadly, I have no Opera to test. This works perfectly with
> Chrome/Firefox. Of course, it is require to reconfigure squid ;)

----
    Well rats!.... um, it is a free download for Win/Mac & Linux
@ http://www.opera.com/computer. :~)

Not sure about mobile versions...

    I don't use it as a mainstay, but I like to have at least 2-4
different browsers to try things on.  Opera is pretty fast though
not very easy to customize.  ;-/ (even customizing security seems
to be a problem at times... ;-)).  I do have both FF and IE
working on google ... I'm a bit wary of google -- it tends to
swamp my computer when it starts (and the more resources it takes,
the more I like to shut it down when I do something else), not to
mention they have too many ways to get my data now as it is.  ;-)

-linda