[squid-users] Unable to get TCP_MEM_HIT (just TCP_HIT) with rock storage

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Oct 19 10:55:37 UTC 2017

Hey,

It's not clear to me if the issue you are trying to resolve is for a specific service or squid-wide.
Your tests are done on localhost so it might reflect other services as well but still I want to be sure I understand what you are aiming for.
If you are indeed aiming a specific service then I believe that your setup+squid.conf maybe not what you need.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator