[squid-users] External user cant access web server

hoje hazri at ymail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:56:11 UTC 2017

Hi Mr.Amos,

Thank you for helping in my previous post. I have a question. I’ve tried the
same squid.conf setup to a new topology, and it works only for all internal
users. But, external users that want to access my public web server, will
get an access denied error (’The requested URL could not be retrieved’).
Anything that i need to do to fix this problem? Please advice. Thank you
again.

My setup
———
debian 9, squid-3.5.26-20170702-r14182

Old topology (that works)
————
WAN +-->RT+—>(linux+SQUID+bridge)—>SW+---> INT USER

New topology (ext user can’t access my web server)
———————
WAN +-->RT+—>(linux+SQUID+bridge)+—> FW+---> SW+---> INT USER
                                                                     +

                                                                DMZ SW
                                                                    +

                                                               WEB SRV