[squid-users] Compiling with OpenSSL Support

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Oct 16 16:38:16 UTC 2017

On 17.10.17 03:04, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>Doesn't matter, it is a problem with OpenSSL 1.0 vs 1.1.
>Anything which uses OpenSSL 1.0 specific symbols needs libssl1.0-dev
>on Debian.

so, does squid reauire openssl-1.0?
ok, found finally:

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/CompilingSquid#Debian.2C_Ubuntu

	However, please note that Squid-3.5 is not compatible with OpenSSL
	v1.1+.  As of Debian Squeeze, or Ubuntu Zesty the libssl1.0-dev
	package must be used instead.  This is resolved in the Squid-4
	packages when they become available.