[squid-users] I need help to compile squid with ssldump

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Oct 13 15:31:46 UTC 2017

On Friday 13 October 2017 at 17:17:34, Darvin Rivera Aguilar wrote:

> I need a good tutorial to compile the latest version of squid with ssldump.

Surely squid and ssldump are two separate applications which you run on the
machine - squid does the proxying and ssldump tells you about the SSL/TLS
exchanges?

I don't understand the concept of "compiling squid with ssldump"...

Does http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Capturing-HTTPS-traffic-
td4355360.html help at all?

Antony.

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements;

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.