[squid-users] Squid slow down after awhile

masoud mazarei msd.mazarei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:09:21 UTC 2017

I setup squid as traspsrent proxy with wccp configuration(layer 2).
All things work propery but after awhile it slows down.
I try to findout whats going to happen using tcpdump
And i know packets have delay to go out from squid machine. And I guess it
may happened cause of tproxy config of linux kernel then i check linux
kernel tproxy with
https://github.com/LiamHaworth/go-tproxy
And there is not delay to send packet out. All things work correctly with
no delay. but when I stsrt to use squid after awhile I have delay in packet
sending.
Whats your opinion?

--
Yours Sincerely