[squid-users] Ipv6 error

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Oct 10 11:38:10 UTC 2017

On 10/10/17 05:46, erdosain9 wrote:
> this is weird.
>
> This just happend to me with that web... i mean, with
> https://wiki.squid-cache.org/ (not with google, not with facebook).
>
> But the weird is that if i go trough a authenticate machine for ip, i
> receive that ipv6. but if i go throug a authenticate kerberos machine i get
> this net::err cert common name invalid.
> ?????

"net::err" is not something from Squid. Looks more like a Chrome error.

Which exact version of Squid is this?

> so, you tell me i config in iptables to reject ipv6 traffic??

For each table you expect traffic to be going through:

  ip6tables -t INPUT -I 1 PREROUTING -j REJECT
  ip6tables -t FORWARD -I 1 PREROUTING -j REJECT
  ip6tables -t OUTPUT -I 1 PREROUTING -j REJECT

(been a while, that might be '-I 0' instead of 1).