[squid-users] Pages sometimes load as a mess of random (?) symbols

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Fri Oct 6 10:30:32 UTC 2017

On 06/10/17 22:47, Grey wrote:
> First of all thanks a lot for the heads up on authentication and the config
> "review", I've found everything really helpful. I'll keep it all in mind
> moving forward.
> About the problem I was having, looks like you responded while I was editing
> my original message... so I'll quote it here:
>
> I feel stupid but I think I've found the problem at last... the two test
> users having the issue have uBlock installed as a Chrome addon, looks like
> everything works correctly if Chrome is launched without it. That brings me
> to the next question... do you think there's something I could do to make
> uBlock and Squid behave correctly? or should I open a bug report on uBlock
> Github?

Definitely talk to the uBlock people. Maybe the chrome ones as well.

That same debug suggestion I tacked on the end of my last response is
still relevant. It will give you more info to work with in your
discussions with them if you can demonstrate what input message is
getting borked.

> Thanks a lot for the patience guys, sorry for kinda wasting your time...

NO problem. It's usually interesting to see whats going on in the world.