[squid-users] YouTube\GoogleVideo caching is here, tested and verified.

Mohd Akhbar mymohaja at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 01:09:41 UTC 2017

Hi,
would you mind sharing the details steps, or have you documented it
anywhere that we can refer. For me, i would like to test in my school env
and maye al so be beneficial for education purposes. Another thing is, does
you solution will save a specific video res like 720p or is it vbr ?

And what squid version available for this solution ? i'm using version 3.5
(latest stable).

Thank you