[squid-users] Content injection

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 02:56:11 UTC 2017

And it's still said softly - it's arrtacted to the ears. Speech, as I
understand it, is about the insertion of advertising banners in the
pages given to clients from the proxy (cache). What are the literary
works and copyright? The insertion of advertising is money, and
considerable. If op is to deduct a portion of the amount for advertising
to site owners (content) - it seems to me that there will be no legal
collision and there is no need to drag here a dead donkey - that is,
forgive, the ancient laws of the early 20th century.

It seems to me that the phrase "HTML can contain" (and may not contain,
and in most cases does not contain - because the Web is bullshit in most
cases) the above - it sounds extremely Jesuit.