[squid-users] Fwd: [Squid-3.5.20]Squid transparent proxy http/https without client site config

minh hưng đỗ hoàng hoangminhung at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:04:13 UTC 2017

Dear Squid-users,
I want to setup a Squid proxy in transparent mode http/https traffic
without any config in Client site.

I use Squid 3.5.20 on Centos7.I just install squid with default feature as *yum
install squid.*

I just do that , but i have some problem with my output logging in
access.log .
Specifically, my access.log only show ip_address_server:443 instead domain
name of destination server like that :

*1511525732.912    206 172.18.18.15 TAG_NONE/200 0
CONNECT 172.217.24.35:443 <http://172.217.24.35:443/> -
ORIGINAL_DST/172.217.24.35 <http://172.217.24.35/> -*

I know that i take some mistake in my squid.conf . But i can't find out how
to fix it. Could you please show me how to improve my squid.conf .

Here is my squid.conf file in attact file

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks alot !

--
Thanks & Best Regards,