[squid-users] SSL Bump for regex URL comparison

Joe Foster joe.e.foster at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:21:42 UTC 2017

Hello Amos,

The problem is the connections are not getting through. It just acts like
there is no WiFi connection.

Adding the cert db every start up isn’t an issue.

I was thinking of having a small cert cache locally instead thinking about
it since.

The connections just aren’t being made. No ssl warning.

Thank you

Joe