[squid-users] Is it possible to apply squid delay pools on users/groups from AD ?

Bike dernikov1 dernikov1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:43:41 UTC 2017

Hi,
this is my second topic, i wouldn't wan to mix with first. I hope that is ok.
i hope that someone succeeded  to apply delay pools on users/groups from AD.
We are now using  delay pool  on whole 10.0.0.0/8, but that is a
problem as different users have different requirements.   We have 30
locations, and we can set different rules by ip, but than we would
need one rule for one location, we would need to use static ip,
network reconfiguration, but that solution would be nightmare for
administration, and we would like to avoid static ip-s for users.
Thanks for help.