[squid-users] How to onfiguration https?

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Nov 9 04:57:10 UTC 2017

On 09/11/17 15:33, 赵 俊 wrote:
> I want to know squid4.0.21 version of the configuration https changes
> and how to configuration https in squid.conf?

Almost the same as in Squid-3.5. "squid -k parse" after the upgrade
should tell you what changes need to be made for renaming of things you
are using.

As always the set of changes to squid.conf are listed in the Squid
Release Notes
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v4/squid-4.0.21-RELEASENOTES.html#s3>

FYI: The Squid-4 notes should be correct and _almost_ complete. The
version is beta still, so the full audit that takes place for stable
release has not been done on them yet. If you have any doubts consult
the squid.conf.documented texts which should be completely up to date
(<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/>).

Cheers