[squid-users] can't block streaming

Marcus Kool marcus.kool at urlfilterdb.com
Fri Nov 3 10:43:51 UTC 2017

It is not clear what exactly you want to achieve.
Block everything from youtube ?

Amos told you that squidGuard is not maintained for many years but forgot to mention that ufdbGuard does the same thing and has regular updates.
ufdbGuard has a feature to block a set of Youtube videos identified by the video ID and automagically block all related images too.

Marcus